Resultados 1 al 5 de 5

Tema: Imported track of Sportiva +

Predeterminado Imported track of Sportiva +

When I import a track save with Sportiva+, in 3D view the track is not well placed on the map. If I run the menu "Calculate altitude over level for each point" the track will well placed on the map but the field of the accumulate ascent will drammatically change (I have a track with an accumulate acent of 1373 m, and when i calcolated the altitude over level for each point the value is over 1700 m.
    It's a bug?

Predeterminado

It's not a bug.

The CDEM altitude data based on the SRTM mission.
    The CDEM containsthe heights of a network of nodes. If your point is between nodes, the height must be interpolate.
    That's the reason why the accumulate ascent will drammatically change.
    That's also the reason why the track, with the recorded heigth, don't fits exactly to the 3D-map.

ray
    www.melibokus-biker.de
    Anima+ 3.3.4, , Samsung S5 with TwoNav Android 3.3.4
    (old devices Aventura W.E. 3.1/OS 1.3.60R, Sportiva+ 3.0/OS 2.2.1, Garmin 60CSx, Magellan Meridian Platinum)
    CompeGPS Land 8.1.1 & 7.7.* (Win & Mac) running on Mac OS X using a virtual machine for Win XP
    dt. TwoNav-SubForum im Naviboard
    Perl-Script gpsconv.pl a Converter for Tracks and Waypoints (e.g. GPX, KML and CompeGPS, ...)

Predeterminado

Thanks very much.
    A question: which value is exact? The one taken from Sportiva+ or the one calucalten on CompeGps?

Predeterminado

from the sportiva+ if you use the baromatric mode.
    But calibrate the barometric height with the gps height.

ray
    www.melibokus-biker.de
    Anima+ 3.3.4, , Samsung S5 with TwoNav Android 3.3.4
    (old devices Aventura W.E. 3.1/OS 1.3.60R, Sportiva+ 3.0/OS 2.2.1, Garmin 60CSx, Magellan Meridian Platinum)
    CompeGPS Land 8.1.1 & 7.7.* (Win & Mac) running on Mac OS X using a virtual machine for Win XP
    dt. TwoNav-SubForum im Naviboard
    Perl-Script gpsconv.pl a Converter for Tracks and Waypoints (e.g. GPX, KML and CompeGPS, ...)

Predeterminado

Depends on.

if you always remember to calibrate barometer at points with known height, i would say this, assuming you use barometric mode, as height value only out of GPS receiption is more inaccurat especially under bad receiption conditions.
    But with less points with known height and change of pressure + temperature using barometers value may become more inaccurat than GPS with good receiption.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav