Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 17

Tema: Two nav sportiva does not turn on

Predeterminado Two nav sportiva does not turn on

Help I have a problem with my TWONAV sportiva. and when I switch it appears the initial image, then nothing.... it remains so with the red power light on but does not load the system. what to do?It had already happened but by connecting to the PC had solved the problem but not now. When I connect my GPS to the PC with the USB cable i'm not able to see the device (internal memory of the device) it does not appear in my system.
    Última edición por Giorgio Colombari; 11/07/2011 a las 18:38

Predeterminado

The red power light remains on, but without the power cord??...
    Could you try without the microSD Card??...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

I tried without the SD card and is the same, fixed red light and fixed initial image, I tried with the power cord connected to the PC or connected to the mains power and is the same, I tried only with the power cord and without battery and is the same at the end I did fully discharge the battery and this morning I connected to the PC, now the signal of battery charge (the arrow) appears and it seems to have unlocked, I'll see later if the battery is charged and if it all works. At this point I think the problem is the battery (I have two battery both originals). It was since about two months months that I do not turned it on, and now is the second time that I get this problem.

Predeterminado

You must not store your battery fully discharged... If you are storing your battery for a long time, let it at 50%~70% of charge...

Let us know what happen when the battery will be charged...

Regards...

Predeterminado

batteries were not fully discharged, they are new and should not show any memory effect ... and in any case should turn on the device equally or not?
    now charge is terminated, the light is now red and fix, at the beginning the pc showed the device but after disconnecting it no longer responds, I have to remove the battery to turn it off and it does't re-start: fixed red light and fixed initial image....again. I'll re-try to discharge batteries.... it's a big problem
    Última edición por Giorgio Colombari; 12/07/2011 a las 15:03

Predeterminado

Put a ticket under http://support.compegps.com

One question... Have you tried to upgrade your twonav software or your OS system software??
    It's very strange indeed...

Predeterminado

GPS software has been updated to last version a couple of months ago (I bought it in February), until mid-May it worked well but sometimes I had to remove the battery for restart-it because it crashes. I've already had this problem once but it was solved by connecting the GPS to the PC. my pc works with Windows 7 but the problem appeared without connecting the GPS for about two months, the last time was ok.
    If the problem is not resolved I will contact the support

Predeterminado

Maybe is a file corruption. You could try to:
    1º) Scandisk the sportiva drive
    2º) Copy the new twonav version into the twonav folder...

So... Conect your sportiva into your Win7 PC, right click under the Sportiva drive, tools, scandisk (full and repair)
    Now, go to TwoNav folder and delete all files EXCEPT *.mkeyb files (usually only the sportiva.mkeyb or sportivaplus.mkeyb is there, but if you found another one, backup it as well).
    Now, download the last version. If is the sportiva (brown+green) you need this file:
    http://www.compegps.com/download/Two...ortiva_2.4.zip

If is the sportiva+ (white+green) you need this another one:
    http://www.compegps.com/download/Two...vaPlus_2.4.zip

Extract all the files and copy it into the TwoNav folder (now only with the mkeyb files on it).

After this, extract the Sportiva from the Win7 and try to power it on...

Predeterminado

ok thanks,
    but the problem is that I can't see the device on my computer until it start up, I do not have access to the internal memory because it gets stuck at boot

Predeterminado

Have you tried with another miniUSB cable??...

Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo