Página 1 de 4 123 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 32

Tema: minimum speed gods moving to file-options-tracks

Predeterminado minimum speed gods moving to file-options-tracks

good evening
    I just wanted to understand what is the preference of CompeGPS 7.2.1 and earlier, minimum speed gods moving to file-options-tracks!
    if I put 0 km / h is the total length I like other software to see the distance of the tracks, if I change this value the distance diminishes me ...
    let me know

thanks

massimo

Predeterminado

Hello Massimo...

As I said you before, this value ("minimum speed") is a filter that delete (virtually) the points that would be under a determinate speed.
    You have explain this on a Spanish topic. Maybe you can read it (google translate may help you)...
    http://forum.compegps.com/threads/67...lturas-etc.%29

Also this topics would be interesting for you...
    http://forum.compegps.com/threads/64...cnolog%EDa-GPS
    http://www.elgps.com/foroGPS/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8549
    (All are in Spanish, sorry)

Best regards...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

good morning
    I read the link you sent me .. but then you would say that other software like basecamp or mapsource, telling me that the track is long km 13:42(referring to the last sent) is not right?

I put the speed to 1.4 km / h and read the value?
    I am doing hiking in the mountains where you go slower uphill and downhill as fast as I make the + average, the total distance to be real?

inolter what I have to put as the value of the minimum difference to calculate altitude, always file-options-track?

let me know
    thanks

massimo

Predeterminado

good morning
    So if I put Minmi speed 1.4 km / h means that the points below thisminimum speed are not counted for the final calculation of the distance?

let me know

thanks again

massimo

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por massimosquarci Ver mensaje
    good morning
    I read the link you sent me .. but then you would say that other software like basecamp or mapsource, telling me that the track is long km 13:42(referring to the last sent) is not right?
    Yes, that's it. This track long usually will be more bigger than the reality.

I put the speed to 1.4 km / h and read the value?
    You'll get a value more near to the reality by my point of view and my experiences.

I am doing hiking in the mountains where you go slower uphill and downhill as fast as I make the + average, the total distance to be real?
    The distance will not be never exact, but you'll get a better value, of course.

inolter what I have to put as the value of the minimum difference to calculate altitude, always file-options-track?
    Sorry, this I don't understand this question

So if I put Minmi speed 1.4 km / h means that the points below thisminimum speed are not counted for the final calculation of the distance?
    THAT'S IT!...

Predeterminado

good morning
    So if I put the minimum speed 1.4 km / h means that the points belowthis speed will NOT be counted for the final calculation of the distance?

let me know

ps: but then the other software like basecamp, tcxconverter, do not tell the real distance of a track, not having the minimum speed ofmovement?
    I can not understand .....

thanks again

massimo

Predeterminado

good morning
    to file-options-value is the track that made @@@8203;@@@8203;little difference to calculatethe altitude?

thanks again

massimo

Predeterminado

So if I put the minimum speed 1.4 km / h means that the points belowthis speed will NOT be counted for the final calculation of the distance?
    Yes, this is the function of this filter.

ps: but then the other software like basecamp, tcxconverter, do not tell the real distance of a track, not having the minimum speed ofmovement?
    I can not understand .....
    Don't you remember the graphic that I posted you a week ago??... Basecamp, tcxconverter and other software that have not a filter for this allways give us a bigger distance value, not according to the reality of the track. The GPS has an error, and if you accumulate this error for all the points, you'll get a bad accumulate value...

Predeterminado

good morning
    but how do I know what value to put, since I do not have a distance measuring total?

thanks again

massimo

Predeterminado

You must put this value according to your speed. If you was walking very slow, don't put a value less than 1'4km.~1'2km. If you was biking, you can increase this value to 5km/h. for example...
    A good option for a very slow velocity tracks is setting your GPS for recording the track to distance (10 meters for example).

Your experience will give you the trick!

Maybe you can understand the problem reading this:
    http://julien.cayzac.name/code/gps/

Página 1 de 4 123 ... ÚltimoÚltimo