Resultados 1 al 7 de 7

Tema: Garmin IMG Vol 2

Predeterminado Garmin IMG Vol 2

Hi,

I habe to post that topic again, since I still cannot open free Garmin IMG maps with CompeGPS Land (7.2.1). The error notice, which appears is " External exeption E06D7363". Does anybody have an idea?
    CompeGPS Land 6 used to have a plugin "IMG" (folder plugins), which version 7 is missing - at least my version. May this be the reason? If so, where can I get the plugin? (The version 6 plugin does not work properly if copied into the plugins folder of version 7 - I tried that).

Thanks & greetings

Mrs Blue

Predeterminado

You must have a file named "CompePlugin_IMG.dll" on your compeland folder (254.976 bytes).
    Don't you have it??
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

Yes, I found that file. Sometimes CompeGPS v7 can open at least one IMG-file, but it shows only black lines - totally different from the coloured layout of the same map in v6.

Predeterminado

Maybe there is some layer that hide the other ones... Check the data tree and disable this layer to see the other ones, or change the background color of this layer...

Predeterminado

As far as I can see, the layers are the problem. Every layer of the img-file has the same layout in version7. When you open the properties of a layer, you can see that the colour and the fill colour are white.

Only Roads, street, paths etc are presented as black lines (although colour and fill colour is also white). Is there a way of getting the Layers coloured (as in version 6) without doing it manually?

Predeterminado

Umm... sorry, don't really know this...
    Could you submit a ticket on support page for this??...

Regards!

Predeterminado

I will, ss soon as I get CGPSL running again. The programm crashed during one of my attempts to get the Garmins properly opened. CGPSL now starts to open, but does not open anymore. I installed v 7.2.1 again (over the crashed version), but it didn`t help. It only worked with a downgrade to version 7.1, but as soon as I updated to 7.2.1 again, it wouldn`t start (also I performed a registry cleaning before updating). I`ll remove CGPSL and start with a complete new installation.

Greetings