Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: "GPS is disabled from Operating System. Do you want to exit TwoNav to activate it?"

Exclamation "GPS is disabled from Operating System. Do you want to exit TwoNav to activate it?"

Message"GPS is disabled from Operating System. Do you want to exit TwoNav to activate it?" is active when GPS is disabled, but when the GPS is activated through the system (specially set up event or when the widget is enable) - GPS is no longer active in the program (Track is not recorded and no navigation).
    Sorry for my English.

Predeterminado

Do you get the possition on the screen (the arrow) and the problem is that the track is not recorded, or you cannot see your position as well?
    What icons can you see on the bottom left on the screen (one is like a battery and the other one?).
    Clicking on it, you can see the status screen. Click on the fist bar (satellite status), and you can see the GPS status screen. What do you see there?
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...

Predeterminado

There is a problem only when I use "Intermitent connection". I use TwoNav, as a track logger. For example: GPS is turned on, activated Intermitent connection, track record enabled, TwoNav running in the background, I turned off the GPS using a widget, it took some time, I turned on GPS using the widget, I activate the background process TwoNav - I see the message "GPS is disabled from Operating System. Do you want to exit TwoNav to activate it? ", although it is enabled in Android. As a result, there is only a message, and navigation and track record in TwoNav does not work. I use Intermitent connection GPS for battery saving. If I install Connection interval: continuous connection, then no such problem.
    Sorry for my English.
    Última edición por dimainsera; 13/01/2012 a las 01:19

Predeterminado

I guess this is not supported under the actual TwoNav version. It detects that GPS is not turned on, and there is no way to cancel this step.
    You could put a ticket under support and explain what are you doing and what do you get...
    A link to this topic could be great...

http://support.compegps.com

Best regards...
    Todo el día de arriba para abajo...