Resultados 1 al 7 de 7

Tema: Sportiva issues: demo mode, starting problem

Predeterminado Sportiva issues: demo mode, starting problem

I've got 2 issues with Sportiva: I had updated TwoNav in my Sportiva and I lost my device ID and Sportiva was stuck in demo mode. Luckily I made a copy of all files before updating so I swapped the sportiva.mkeyb files and fixed RegInfo file with correct ID (both internal and SD memory). The effect is that my Sportiva sometimes launch correct and everything is fine but sometimes demo mode appears and I must reset the device to get it working properly.

The other issue is that sometimes I've got problems with launching my Sportiva, it gives no reaction, just black screen. It can be fixed with leaving the device for about 2 hrs without battery.

looking for solution.

PS. I'm getting error when trying to send a support ticket so I'm writing here.

Predeterminado

Hello,

Try to copy
    sportiva.mkeyb in the folder TwoNav of internal memory. Support ticket system is working please check if you've filled all convulsory fields (* fields).

Regards

iTwoNav

Predeterminado

I copied the sportiva.mkeyb file to internal memory and it gave no effect, still the same problems. It just sometimes start with demo mode.

And about the support ticket system, here is the error I'm getting:
    [User Error]: #0 /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/__modules/tickets/client/class.Controller_Submit.php(459): SWIFT_Ticket::Create('Two Nav and Spo...', 'Piotr Antasik', 'pi7ter@poczta.o...', 'Hi,????I've got...', 8, '1', 4, '1', '16091', 0, 1, 2, 1, '', 0, true)
    #1 [internal function]: Controller_Submit->Confirmation()
    #2 /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/__swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php(335): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/__swift/library/Module/class.SWIFT_Module.php(164): SWIFT_Controller::Load(Object(SWIFT_Interface), Object(SWIFT_Module), Object(SWIFT_Router), false)
    #4 /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(765): SWIFT_Module->ExecuteController()
    #5 /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(919): SWIFT->Initialize()
    #6 /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/__swift/swift.php(154): SWIFT::GetInstance()
    #7 /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/index.php(2: require_once('/var/www/client...')
    #8 {main}
    Invalid Core Data: Department, Status, Priority, Type (library/class.SWIFT.php:76

Predeterminado Demo mode

Hi
    having the same problem.
    Please advice slowly and in detailed manner.
    Thank you
    rami

Predeterminado

Hello,

Every case can be differente. It's possible that you have a damaged operating system or not updated one. This can be caused by direct disconection from windows when data is being transfer. Backup your files and mkeyb files and then update your Sportiva.
    http://support.compegps.com/Knowledg...erating-system

Please clear your browser cache or use another brower to open the support website in order to send a ticket.

Regards,

iTwoNav

Predeterminado

Hi guys
    thanks for a quick reply.
    Updated the sportiva sucssefuly.
    But still asking when i open the twonav for registration code
    which i have no idea where to find.
    And again "demo mode" runnes across the screen also "error head http 206.
    Error=21 also appear along the line
    thank you again

Predeterminado

Hello,

You also need copy back sportiva.mkeyb and all .mkeyb files in TwoNav directory. Contact please with support.compegps.com if it doesn't work.

Regards,

iTwoNav