Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Samsung Galaxy S II - Problem on restarting TwoNav

Predeterminado Samsung Galaxy S II - Problem on restarting TwoNav

Hi

I have just started using TwoNav on Samsung Galaxy S II but have found that the program needs to be re-installed every time TwoNav is turned off.

If you dont do this the program appears to get gps lock but the cursor is not visible and the map is stuck at the position you were at last time the program was on.

Anyone else seen this? Any solution?

I shall report the issue.

Cheers
    Greg

Predeterminado

Hello,

Which version are you using? Please use official version http://www.compegps.com/download/TwoNav-2.5.2.apk or beta version http://www.compegps.com/download/TwoNav-2.5.9.h.apk just for testing.

regards,

iTwoNav

Predeterminado

Hi

Sorry - Yes I have tried both latest release and beta versions and have experienced the same problem. The problem now seems to be intermittent. I have moved the program from internal memory to the SD card (shouldnt make any difference but you never know) and will test a bit more today to make sure its not just a user issue.

Cheers
    Greg

Predeterminado

Hi

Problem still persist. TwoNav seems to think it has a gps fix but it doesnt - various scenarios but all result in no moving map. Sometimes the cursor doesnt display at all ..despite the program thinking it has a fix (as indiciated by icons). Other tmes it displays the cursor but it doesnt move from initial position when travelling despite showing a fix (GPS fix icons and no question mark on icon).

Have informed developers but so far so solution provided.

Cheers
    Greg

Predeterminado

Two Nav Premium doesn't works with Jelly Bean, trial is ok, strange problem , some users have the same issue.

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por apholabi Ver mensaje
    Two Nav Premium doesn't works with Jelly Bean, trial is ok, strange problem , some users have the same issue.
    Sleep on developers.