Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Tema: Appearance of vector maps

Question Appearance of vector maps

Hello,

my problem is as follows : I have a vector map (.mpv file) with many layers. When I open it in Land, the appearance is not at all the one I want to get (appearance of roads, trails, forests, lakes,etc..). I want to have the same appearance as the one we have with Garmin TOPO maps for example. How can I do that easily ?

As I have many layers and multiple maps to be processed the same way, I wonder if there is a more convenient way of doing this than double-clicking on each layer and manually changing all the settings values !

Thank you!

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por tibo772 Ver mensaje
    I want to have the same appearance as the one we have with Garmin TOPO maps for example. How can I do that easily ?
    With "appearance" you mean the design, the look of the objects or do you mean the sorting(polygon,polyline,POi)?
    Design:
    POI=> you can create/use your own bitmaps
    Polyline=> with new Betas, you can create/use your own bitmaps, but actually the rules how they have to be designed is unknown. In fact sometimes you may not get that line drawn you expected, AND in Sportiva(+) the new default linetypes( and your own created are still not supported)
    Polygon=> you only can use the predefined ones.

Sorting of objects:
    MPV:
    => sort it from Polygon to POI(top-down), that results in showing objects in faulty order( e.g POI may overlayed by Polylines)
    => save it to MPVF
    => now obejcts should be showed in correct order

Or:
    MP-file=> sort the objects in the order you wanna achieve

Cita Iniciado por tibo772 Ver mensaje
    As I have many layers and multiple maps to be processed the same way, I wonder if there is a more convenient way of doing this than double-clicking on each layer and manually changing all the settings values !
    Whats about "saving Layers as..." right click on "layers" in data tree?. With this you can save your settings as CLAY-file.
    With "Import maplayer" you can import a CLAY-file with this settings.
    ----------------------
    Gruss
    regards
    saludos
    cordialement

Gert

www.Twonav-gps.de - - - www.garda-gps.de for Twonav

Etiquetas para este tema