Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: Map tiles on iPhone with TwoNav free

Predeterminado Map tiles on iPhone with TwoNav free

I've installed the free version of TwoNav on my iPhone and everything works fine with the default OpenStreet maps. However, I tried to install a couple of map tiles from the France Topo Mosaic (IGN Top 25) and I wasn't able to access the map tiles on my iPhone. I copied the FranceTopo.imp file to a directory 'Maps' under the root directory and copied the tiles to a sub-directory 'FRANCE_RTMAP'. This is similar to the setup I have on my CompeGPS Sportiva.

Is there something incorrect in my setup? Has anyone been able to use map tiles with the free version of TwoNav?

Thanks in advance for any help.

James

Florian Guest

Predeterminado

Hi James,

Don't you try to install your tiles with MyTwoNav (www.mytwonav.com)? It allows you to install automatically your tiles on your Smartphone. The Overview map will be automatically installed too.

All the info here: http://mobile.twonav.com/en/tutorial-en

Best Regards,

Predeterminado

Thanks a lot, the installer works perfectly. I'd assumed that once I'd got the files installed in Land I could just copy them.

One minor remaining issue is that I purchased the tiles for the French Topo zone Alpes, so by default it installs all the tiles for a department, which can take up quite a bit of memory on my iPhone. Is there a way of selecting just some of the tiles?

Thanks again for your help,

James

Florian Guest

Predeterminado

Nice to hear that James!
    Right now, you can't choose just some tiles from a zone but we are working on it,

Keep in touch,

BR,

Etiquetas para este tema